Friday, November 17, 2006

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

This afternoon mumsie took mumsie's mumsie and sisters to lunch...YES they're down in JB enroute to Paris...leaving @ 12 MN from S'pore!! Mumsie and Dadda were supposed to go with them but back out @ the very last minute cos it's a 2 week trip and we couldn't take off for such a long period...since we only just took off to Japan and we did spent quite a bit of time off with
cheh-cheh when she was back.. Anyway we were in Paris not so long ago with Cheh-cheh....and I think Dadda gotta see all that he wanted to see then and mumsie did shop shop and shop in Paris
(though I don't think I'll mind not shopping again...as I told everybody it's a sin not to shop in Paris!!)
Another reason for mumsie to back out of this trip is....none of mumsie's little ones is going... Mumsie's main objective to go on hols is..so that we can spend more time with our little ones..
where we eat together....play together only short of sleeping together.
Well maybe next year we may be able to rope in a bigger crowd...including mumsie's other siblings as well....Not only KFC but also the crowd from Penang and the crowd that were in KFC'S house that wonderful night . NOW HOWSABOUTDAT??? Maybe those in UK (Suk Ye) too .. start planning now !!!!!
This is for you, Suk Ye...maybe there's a chance for U to get in touch with them...
I did mention that I'll let you know of their whereabouts...but also told them that you've just started working... and very like yee-yee and your mah-mah...'.don't disturb her!!!' were their comments.

2 comments:

Skye said...

Tell them don't be silly. Come on! I'm dying for somebody to come disturb me. Of course I'd like to join in the 'family holiday' if I can make it .. it'll be fun! Perhaps something like the cruise that ma-ma went will let all of us spend some quality time with each other.

MumsieChu said...

What I meant is do not disturb u when they r in Paris.. if u were not working maybe u can join them there,.but now that u r working it's out of question..