Friday, September 22, 2006

JAPAN FOCUS TOUR


Well mumsie is back from the Japapn Tour....it was not as nice as the Hokaido tour...but still it brings back a lot of memories....cause we went to Universal Studio and Disney Land. with all my `littel ones' some (long long) time ago and..I kept on telling myself if only all my `little ones' are around it will be much much much better..I don't remember seeing so many many many people there!! GOSH you've got queue at least 1-2 hrs for most of the rides!! So we only can manage a
(very) few rides!

Ooops quess who's the camera man? Got the
background right but gotta quess who's standing in front.

Well mumsie got stuck now...unable to up load another picture to the blog.. anyway maybe I
shall continue some other day...Wanted to show you the `Kobe' beef that we had...don't ask us the price ..the tour guide volunteered to specially order it for us...according to her had to be specially flown in from Kobe...see before slaughtering the poor thing...we were told that these special cows drink beer and got massage daily so that their meat is tender ect ect..so we ordered and we tried...NO 1..it really taste nice..juicy and good..we just bbq it. (Shall continue next day
after sorting out my pictures)

No comments: